Monday, January 16, 2012

We'll always have Paris.

A couple of girlfriends and myself went to go get our nails done... that's right, done this weekend. I've never even set foot in a nail salon before, and quite frankly the thought of it scares me. I really dislike the idea of acrylic or anything other than polish on top of my natural nail. I don't know what it is, but I automatically think of every horrible fungal scenario in my head... but I digress.
We decided on just simple manicures, so I pick out this gorgeous OPI color called "We'll always have Paris". I was done. A vampy almost black red? Yes please.

Now, I've always heard things about this polish, but seeing as how it was from a collection back in 2008, when I was simply but a 'natural nail' gal, I had no idea the amazing-ness of it. It's the kind of color that looks black from far away, but close up you can see the red. SO NICE.
However, as much as I like this color (and was THIS close to overtaking Ulta for it), I actually have something like it in my collection. My internet BFF gave me a Nails, Inc. duo for my birthday, and the color included named Chelsea is a dead on dupe. YES! Thank you, Lauren for saving me 9 bucks! <3
If you don't already have something like this in your collection, I highly suggest you try this out. It's great for when you want something dramatic, but not as stark as a black!


No comments:

Post a Comment