Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Disco Dusty Blue!

If you know me personally, then you know that I absolutely love any type of "greige" color. It's... an obsession.
So when I found this Fingerpaints color in "Stunning Stilettos" (which totally doesn't fit the color, IMO) on sale for $1.99, I was all over it!
Also, at Urban Outfitters I was entranced by a couple of their colors which happened to be on sale 2 for $8... how could a girl say no, right? (The other color I got will be in a later nail post!) This gorgeous glitter polish is called "Dust", which reminds me of fairy dust... I think I may just watch Peter Pan after posting this.

Fingerpaints "Stunning Stilettos" with Urban Outfitter's "Dust" on ring finger

What do you guys think of "greige" colors? Love 'em? Hate 'em?
PS: I'm thinking about doing a "Products I've hit pan on" post... would you be interested in something like that? I've been really trying to use the makeup that I have and not buy any more until I truly need something. Thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment